WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
TYPE OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE.
This Website uses its own and third party cookies. The cookies used are stored on your computer for a certain period of time. They can be considered session cookies (if they expire when you leave our Website) or persistent cookies (if the cookies expire for a longer period of time). The cookies used on this website are:
1. STRICTLY NECESSARY» COOKIES.
Cookies are considered essential for browsing the Website, as they make it easier for the user to use its features or tools, such as identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, among others. Without these cookies, the above-mentioned functions would be disabled.
2. BEHAVIORAL COOKIES.
These are cookies whose purpose is to collect information regarding the user’s browsing habits, such as the pages that are most visited, error messages, among others, with the aim, on the part of the person responsible, of introducing improvements to the website based on the information collected by these cookies.
The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot identify the user personally and is therefore used exclusively for the proper functioning of the Website.
3. FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES.
Cookies are those that allow the Web page to remember the decisions that the user makes, for example: the user’s geographic location will be stored to ensure that the Web site indicated for his or her region is displayed, the user’s name, the language, the type of browser used to access the Web page, among others. The aim is to provide a more personalised service.
The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot identify the user personally and is therefore used exclusively for the operation of the website.
4. PERSONALIZATION AND ADVERTISING COOKIES.
Cookies are those used by advertising operators with the permission of the owner of the website, which collect information about the user’s preferences and choices when browsing websites. They target advertising networks who use them and then show the user personalized ads on other websites.
|Google Analytics||They collect anonymous information on web browsing in order to know the origin of visits and other statistical data.||Uso de cookies de Google Analytics en sitios web|
|Google Adwords||Attribution of SEM campaigns|
|Attribution of social campaigns|
|BING||Attribution of SEM campaigns|
OPPOSITION TO THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES.
Users who wish to disable cookies can do so from the preferences section of their Internet browser. Depending on your browser you will have to follow certain steps to modify the cookie settings on your computer:
We list the procedure to be followed in the main browsers used:
In the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Configuration
- Click Show Advanced Options
- In the «Privacy» section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the «Cookies» section, you can set the following options:
- Eliminar cookies
- Blocking Cookies by Default
- Allow Cookies by Default
- Include cookie exceptions for specific domains or websites
- Go to the «Safari» menu and enter the «Preferences» section.
- Then click on the Security tab and you can adjust the Cookies.
- Click the Tools button and then Options
- Click on the Privacy tab
- In the History section, select «Use custom history settings».
- Check the box to accept cookies and click Exceptions to select the websites that you (always or never) authorize to install cookies on your terminal.
• INTERNET EXPLORER
- Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, then click Sites.
- In the Website address box, enter the full address (URL) of the website whose privacy settings you want to customize.
For example https://www.microsoft.com.
- Then click Block or Allow.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each website you want to block or allow. Al finalizar, haga dos veces clic en “Acepta”.
- Advanced Options Cookies
- The cookie options control how Opera handles them. The default mode is to accept all cookies.
- Accepting Cookies
- All accepted (default)
- Accept cookies from the visited site only
- Third party cookies are rejected, for domains outside the one being visited
- Never accept cookies
- They are all rejected
If you have any questions or need more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org